PROPER HANDLING AND STORAGE OF SEXY BEAST COLD-PRESSED JUICES
Sexy Beast cold-pressed juices are all natural, raw, and unpasteurized. It contains no additives, preservatives and artificial coloring – making it highly perishable and sensitive to heat and sunlight.
- While in transit, juices must be placed in a cooler bag/box with ice/ice sheets, and away from direct sunlight.
- Juices must be transferred to a refrigerator within one (1) hour once taken out from the supercooling ref in our commissary or retailers.
- Store the juices in the coldest part of your refrigerator (away from the door) immediately upon receipt. The temperature of your ref must be 3 degrees celsius and below. Do not freeze the juices.
- All 8 juices for your 1-day detox kit must be consumed in one day. Once the bottle has been opened, it must be consumed immediately and can no longer be stored again. Discard excess juice and empty the bottle.
- Storing of unconsumed juices for more than 1 day after purchase from our commissary or retailers is not recommended, even if unopened or not yet expired.
- To ensure freshness of juices, daily delivery of detox kits is recommended for a 2-day program and above.
- Please disregard the Best Before date stamped on the bottle. This is only valid if bottles were stored in the supercooling ref in our commissary or retailers.
- We do not recommend consuming the juice anymore if there are bubbles and the smell is foul. It should be disposed immediately. This indicates that the active enzymes of the juice have already fermented caused by exposure to heat or temperature higher than the 3 degrees celsius.
- Shake well before drinking. It is normal for ingredients to settle.
- Consume juices in 2-hour intervals in your preferred order.
- Due to seasonality of certain ingredients, taste and appearance may vary for some juices.
- For concerns, please contact the Sexy Beast hotline at 0917 144 7399 (SEXY).
I am fully aware of the proper juice handling and storage guidelines mentioned above.
Further, I understand that my negligence in handling and storage of juices are not subject for replacement.
Signature Above Printed Name of Customer
Date and Time of Purchase:_________________